Watercraft & Boat Insurance in Blairsville, GA
Boat insurance can help protect your watercraft and financial stability when the unexpected happens. Contact Esquire Insurance Services of Georgia today for a personalized boat insurance quote.
What Does Boat Insurance Cover?
Depending on your unique needs, our agents may recommend that you maintain the following coverages:
- Liability coverage may help pay for third-party claims of property damage or personal injury.
- Collision coverage may help cover damage to your boat if you hit another boat, dock or obstacle.
- Comprehensive coverage may help pay for damage to your boat from incidents other than collision, such as theft, fire, vandalism or storms.
- Uninsured/Underinsured boater insurance may help cover injuries or damages caused by a boat operator who doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance to cover the costs.
- Towing and assistance may help cover costs for on-water towing, jump starts, fuel delivery and other assistance services.
- Personal property coverage may help cover personal belongings on your boat, such as fishing equipment or electronics.
- Equipment coverage may help insure nonstandard equipment and boat upgrades, such as specialized navigation equipment.
- Salvage coverage may help cover the costs of removing your damaged boat if considered a total loss.
- Hurricane haul-out coverage may pay a portion of the cost of moving your boat to safety in an impending hurricane.
- Cruising extension coverage may offer protection if you cruise outside U.S. territorial waters, like the Bahamas or the Caribbean.
- Pollution liability may help cover fines and penalties for spills or pollution caused by your boat.
How to Get Boat Insurance
Esquire Insurance Services of Georgia in Blairsville, GA, can help tailor boat insurance to meet your needs. Contact us today to start building your customized boat insurance plan.